Manor House located in the heart of Évora, with 2 floors, a total area of 369 m2, Implantation area. The building in
question is a historic building, built in the nineteenth century, more properly in 1866.
Come and meet and fall in love with this distinguished 2-storey villa, housed in a historic building and dating from 1866.
This manor house is located in the heart of Évora and has a total area of 369 m2. It was completely remodeled with luxury finishes, but maintaining the original design, combining charm with modern and maintaining an attention to detail.
At the main entrance of the villa we access the dining room, which presents an open space concept with the living room and a wood burning stove. The original hydraulic floor has been recovered. In the living room area, in addition to the fireplace, there is also air conditioning.
Faithful to the construction of the time, all rooms are anticipated by a distribution hall. Traditional elements were recovered, such as the typical Angle Bracket Furniture (a detail used for storage whose tradition predates the 19th century, originally used as a crockery or silver display) and tilting windows in the shape of a clover, much appreciated at the time.
The suite, anticipated by a spacious walk-in closet, is quite large, with a balcony allowing excellent sun exposure, access to the bathroom is through an industrial-style sliding door and has an automatic window and whirlpool bath.
The second bedroom, kept in open space, with the possibility of being divided into two large rooms, has two windows with balcony and plenty of light.
The former ballroom has been converted into an office and features the most captivating ceiling in the house. Its large space can be used for various leisure area possibilities and the luminosity is guaranteed by the windows with balconies
The kitchen kept the original design with Viúva Lamego tiles and marble table fixed to the floor. The original granites of the door and chimney have been kept and it is fully equipped.
On the terrace, you can find an unobstructed view over the Alentejo plain, being able to contemplate the well-known Cathedral of Évora.
Access to the backyard is through an automatic door and has space for 7 vehicles, in addition to the closed garage.
At 500 meters we find the temple of Diana, a monument classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the city's most famous landmarks and one of the most significant symbols of the Roman presence in Portuguese territory.
Contact us for more information or to schedule your visit!
Built year: 1866
Renovation year: 2017
Energetic certification: F
Views: City view, Village view